Saturday, December 30, 2006

Swapping with Olivia


This was my third swap but the first swap where both packages arrived. I still haven't heard from Mayumi - hopefully she got her box. I still didn't get mine. Ivy from Singapore wrote to me a couple of days ago that she is still waiting for her box. That's a real pity because I even made jam especially for her... and I received her package shortly after she sent it. I hope she will get her goodies soon!
So this was the second swap package that I received - and it was full of marvellous things. Olivia sent some beautiful fabrics and buttons, a magazine (missing in the picture) and sweets (the twins are at the moment tasting all the different flavours of the jelly beans!). She also sent a little pouch and a bag which she made herself I think! The kids are fighting over the sweetest stickers I have ever seen.



Here's a close up of the fabrics. Another incentive to get a new sewing machine - as if I needed one...


Olivia made this beautiful bag which is perfect to tote around a little knitting. Thank you so much, Olivia!

No comments: