Saturday, January 13, 2007

swapping

BIG swap day today. Finally received word from Ivy that the package safely reached her in Singapore. I hope she likes everything I sent.
And I got a package with wonderful things from Mayumi. We agreed to swap in September and I still don't know if she got her box. I really hope so! I am going to post pictures from the goodies soon.
I have been crocheting a couple of amigurumi and realized that I rather like crocheting but don't enjoy sewing the pieces together.... It's the same with knitted things, which is why I prefer knitting sweaters starting at the neck - brilliant concept!

I would like to get this wonderful amigurumi book:

My son is very fond of pigs, so I'd like to crochet the little pig for him.

And don't you just love the monkeys??

No comments: