Friday, August 25, 2006

so many things to do

Yesterday I wanted to take some pix of a few finished crafts but then the batteries were empty and I only managed to take a few. Unfortunately I couldn't go out to buy a new pack because I started my own online travel agency not too long ago and there are still so many things to organize and do... if you want to book a flight or journey, ask me!

Anyhow, here is a photo of a little bowl that I made from a yarn blend. I knit the bowl first and then felted it in the washing mashine. It shrunk by about 40 %. It can hold all the odds and ends that usually litter my desk.

I wanted to crochet some flowers but they were supposed to look different from the usual ones, so I made these little starfish-shaped thingies. They look quite beautiful on dark hair, so I attached them to hairpins :-))

Well, I didn't stop there. Why not crochet some daisies, I thought? Well, I think they are very sweet. This one is attached to a hairclip and also looks very nice on dark hair... What do you think?

No comments: