Tuesday, June 05, 2007

:: look what I made ! ::

..

I recently made this little sock piglet. OK, it does have devilish ears but I still think it's very sweet! If you want to see the sweetest (real) piglets on earth, head on over to mollychicken's blog!
.

If you want to make a sock animal yourself, check out the instructions for the classic sock monkey here and here, there also is an elephant here. I love the sock dogs from this etsy-seller, e.g. I really like this dog, very sweet!

It's relatively easy to make different animals from the sock monkey patterns, be creative! There's also a brilliant looking Japanese craft book which I don't own. It's now available in English here and here (lots of pictures). It has patterns for a lot of different animals .

1 comment:

Molly said...

My best friend adores piggies. How did you put this one together?