Monday, November 27, 2006

Bomb threat? Swapping with Ivy!

Still no package from Portland but I got a little package from Singapore. Ivy sent me tiny pieces of fabric and some trim and ribbon. She also sent some sweets the children will definitely love. She enclosed a little craft book on patchwork. And there are two obscure thingies that look like fire crackers. I think it will be safer to wait for Ivy's explanation before trying them... Thank you Ivy and I hope you like our package!!


This is everything Ivy sent from far away Singapore. Sorry for the crappy photographs...


Bomb threat in Berlin? Maybe! I am not sure if these little things are fire crackers, little bombs or sweets?? They are called haw flakes... will there be a flour explosion when you bite into them?

And here is a close up of the fabric. I think it's very nice. I hope to use it soon!

No comments: